Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swingin' on Craigslist


This morning Brad and I discussed a story about a group of swingers who had the misfortune of having a get together during a hotel fire. Sucks to be them. But it got me and Brad thinking.....where are the swingers in Mankato? Do we have them here? And if we do, are they quintessentially Minnesotan? Are the swinger ladies wearing patchwork-applique sweatshirts with kittens on them? Do the men wear John Deere hats? Do they offer you a hot beef commercial as a courtesy for banging their wife?

So, in our own perverted version of computer lab, Brad and I both logged onto Craigslist and looked under casual encounters. Brad had to explain a lot of the acronyms to me, and I learned that MW4MMM means a man and a woman looking for three men to have sex (or in other words, a man and his wife who grew up with an uncle who had boundary issues.) I quickly learned there are a lot of people in Southern Minnesota who are either bored or in a hurry to ruin their marriage.

As we were both at our respective desks in the studio looking at pictures of middle-aged women spread their legs, I realized I have a horrible body image compared to these meaty gals. I hardly ever wear shorts for fear that my thigh jiggling will mimic an old waterbed, and here are women with thighs that looked like they took a nap on a gravel driveway showing off their gams like they were Betty Grable. And obviously, people are taking this chubby bait.

Tomorrow I may come to work wearing nothing but a bathing suit and a confident attitude. SexyLola69 from North Mankato has inpired me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment